Click the video to watch a short step-by-step screen cast about how to view and assign the pre-call exam or continue reading below.
To view the exam
1. Select Resident Reporting from the header menu bar.
2. In the Roster pane, select Pre-call Exam from the drop down menu.
3. Click the link directly below the roster drop-down menu labeled Review Pre-call Exam.
3. Each questions on the exam will be displayed in the answered state. Use the next and previous buttons on the top right side of the preview pane to navigate through the exam.
To Assign the exam
1. Select your desired program year from the drop down box on the top right side of the page.
2. Select or ensure that Pre-call Exam is displayed from the resident roster drop-down menu.
3. Select Assign Now next to the residents name
4. Assigned will replace Assign Now next to the residents name. The resident will receive notification of the assignment.
Pre-call from the Residents Perspective
The resident will receive an email notification if they have been assigned to take the Pre-call exam. They will also be notified of the assignment the next time they log into RADPrimer. The exam is administered in testing mode, meaning, they are not shown they answers to the question during or after the exam. They receive a summary of their performance indicating concepts where an incorrect response was submitted. While they are not shown the answers to the individual questions, you, the faculty will have the results of the exam and can conference with the resident if desired. Click on the video for a short screencast on the from residents perspective.