Cookies are small text files that websites put on your computer to store information about you and your preferences. Directions on how to enable cookies are below:
- Open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
- Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies, and then tap or click OK
Firefox (Cookies are enables by default )
- At the top of the Firefox window. Click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Make sure Accept cookies from sites is checked.
- Make sure Accept third party cookies is set to Always.
- Click Ok to close the Options window.
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari then Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the Block cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
- Click the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set.
If you are not able to make enable cookies and you are a device connected to an institutional network, we recommend that you contact your Network administrator for assistance.
If you are using a personal device with a browser or operating system that is not on this list, we recommend that you do an internet search for additional resources.
Please email email@example.com or call 801-485-6500 if you have questions or need assistance.