- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- Enter about:plugins in the search field.
- Scan for Java and check whether Java is enabled (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
- Click on the Enable link (if available)
- (Optional) Check the Always allowed box to stop additional Chrome warnings when running Java content
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
- At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), thenAdd-ons
The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari and select Preferences
- Click on the Security tab
- Check (select) Enable Java check box
- Close Safari Preferences window
If you are using a personal device with a Browser or Operating system that is not on this list, we recommend that you do an internet search for additional resources.
Please email email@example.com or call 801-485-6500 if you have questions or need assistance.