Noninterpretive Skills MCQs
The Noninterpretive Skills MCQs are based on the Noninterpretive Skills Domain Specification and Resource Guide issued by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). The organization of the NIS MCQs RADPrimer mirrors the ABR syllabus. Take all of the questions or focus on the section(s) best suited to your individual need.
Lessons for the Noninterpretive Skills list important topics and a link directly to the ABR’s website for reference. The lessons do not contain related documents written my RADPrimer Authors.
This is a rapidly changing area; take care to ensure you are aware of the latest requirements for your situation.
The Noninterpretive Skills (NIS) MCQs can be accessed from the from the practice quiz builder from within the curriculum and from the Comprehensive Practice Engine found on the Activity Page.
To access the MCQs from the curriculum:
1. Select Intermediate Difficulty from Curriculum tab.
2. Click on the Special Topics Folder.
3. Select Noninterpretive Skills from the list of lessons.
4. Create practice quizzes using the questions available at this level.
To use the Comprehensive Practice Engine:
1. Select Activity from the main menu.
2. Expand the Intermediate Difficulty Folder.
3. The questions are included in Special Topics.
4. Use the various filters under more options to further customize your self-assessment.
If you have any trouble, check your global quiz builder selections in your Account settings or contact email@example.com if we can help.
The RADPrimer Team