New content and questions available exclusively in RADPrimer.
The latest update to RADPrimer includes new Physics content covering aspects of MRI and CT. Additionally, there are new questions in areas of Nuclear Medicine, Breast, Pediatrics, and Intervention Radiology.
Whether you are faculty or a trainee, there are 3 easy steps that you can take in the latest version of RADPrimer to make sure you are set for success this academic year.
- Issue RADPrimer's pre-built assignments for your trainees to complete during the related rotation. Additionally, customize your assignments by adding or removing lessons from the pre-built assignments.
- Use the test questions that accompany each assignment to gain insight into your trainees progress. This information is valuable feedback during mentoring sessions.
- Update your profile to opt into email messages from RADPrimer. Reports will be delivered to your inbox as trainees complete the assignments you have issued.
- Update your profile. We use the information in your profile to identify your peers. For the best experience, ensure you have updated your program year.
- Explore the newly added content in Physics.
- Rely on RADPrimers' assessment questions to get you the information you need to know to be successful this year.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
- The RADPrimer Team